Saturday, May 5, 2012

Elder Scrolls Online teaser trailer and first screenshot unveiled

The first trailer for the Elder Scrolls Online has been released and is exactly what you'd expect of a 'teaser' trailer. The video itself reveals nothing but if you listen to the narration you get an idea of the current state Tamriel is in with no Emperor on its throne. Is there going to be a quest to pick up the royal bloodline to find a new emperor?


Along with the trailer, we were treated to the first visual of the game with a single screenshot. Now I'm not sure this screen was the best possible to release and I'm a little confused as to why this one in particular was chosen. I don't feel very impressed or excited by it. I'm actually  little bummed it has that cartoonish graphic style to it. While I know we can't expect Skyrim grade graphics I was kind of hoping for more but I'll admit it looks better than most MMO graphics I've seen. The shot shows two players who look like a wizard and a warrior of some kind battling a pair of Storm Atronachs. While we're only given a glimpse of the game here, I'm sure Bethesda is eager to show more of the game and there's no doubt we'll get more at E3.


No comments:

Post a Comment