Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Returning from a long hiatus

It has been well over a year since I made a post on what I formerly called Game Quest. I've changed the name and I might fiddle with it some more or I might even change it back to Game Quest. However, I have crawled from the dark recesses of my apartment to post once again for a class I am taking at Illinois State University that requires me to post to a blog. Honestly, I'm glad that this is an assignment because with the lack of time between jobs and school activities I haven't had the motivation to get things posted on here. I also don't really have a choice if I want to graduate, and damn...I really want to graduate. But this will be fun! So finally, I have received the push to start blogging again. Hope you all enjoy some of the articles that have been stewing in my noggin the past few weeks and are hopefully still relevant.



No comments:

Post a Comment